Practice Nurse, Ilminster
Ilminster, Somerset, England
- £ 14000.00 - 15000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
Practice Nurse; Ilminster - friendly, family-feel team atmosphere!
This is a great opportunity for a Practice Nurse to become an established member of a passionate team in a small practice that emphasises the development of clinicians in a positive environment. You will work with colleagues to produce the highest standard of patient care, whilst maintaining the practice's credentials.
£16 per hour - £18 per hour + Pension + Indemnity Covered + pro rata holiday + BH
- Small, rural practice
- Great location with easy access for commuting
- Offers Practice Nurses a wonderful environment to develop
- Forward-thinking; always progressing within primary care
- Wonderful, family-feel atmosphere
- Be an important member of the practice team
- As a Practice Nurse, help a wide range of patients
- Work with a passionate team
- Part-Time Practice Nurse seeing a wide range of patients
- Experience with chronic diseases and long-term conditions is desired
- Run chronic disease and long-term conditions clinics
- Work closely with your nursing team to ensure an excellent patient experience
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!