Clinical Lead in Nursing Home
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 20 May 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Clinical Lead in Nursing Home
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
Redford Hearth are assisting a well-known healthcare provider in the search for a Clinical Lead Nurse to assist in the day to day running of a 40 Bed Nursing Home for the elderly in Derby. The client have more than 30 Homes across the UK and are rapidly becoming known as a leading provider of top quality care. The company have an array of service offerings across the East Midlands including Nursing homes, Hospitals, specialist units and Schools, meaning there is plenty of opportunity for variation and progression. This organisation even have a dedicated training centre for staff so that employees can grow and explore new areas of expertise.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Lead or Deputy manager looking for a more appreciative organisation to work for, or for a Senior Nurse looking to make the step up into a management position. The home has a Good CQC report, is purpose built and is well staffed due to the market leading pay rates on offer.
• As Clinical Lead you will be responsible for leading the Clinical staff - nursing and healthcare assistants, reporting directly to the home manager and acting as manager in their absence.
• You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered.
• Clinical Lead will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents.
• You will have responsibility for instilling our key values of choice, dignity and respect into all aspects and areas of care within the home, ensuring the best care possible is provided at all times.
• With a depth of clinical knowledge and experience you will be expected to guide and teach other members of the care team in a supportive yet authoritative manor.
• As part of your role as Head of Care you will be expected to be aware of our competitors and general best practice in the provision of care, to help keep the home at the forefront of the care market.
• Forging and maintaining close relationships with our customers, you will act as an ambassador for our brand and play an important part in raising the care home's profile.
• You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Skills & Behaviours required:
• RGN / RMN Registered Nurse
• Someone who shares the client’s passion and dedication for making every day special for their residents.
• The ability to build a strong rapport with residents and their families.
• A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you.
• A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Health Care Scheme
Cash Plan discounts
Pension and life assurance scheme available
Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Hot meals provided
Cycle to Work Scheme