Theatre Practitioner – Scrub RGN/ODP
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
£33000 per annum | Days only | 37.5 hours per week | Great benefits
A premier private healthcare provider with services throughout the UK is currently recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner to join their Enfield hospital.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner vacancy and what the service is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days only
• An excellent annual salary of £33,000
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• Generous annual leave allowance
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an RGN/Adult Nurse with Level 1 NMC registration or as an ODP/Theatre Practitioner with HCPC registration
• Have undertaken a recognised anaesthetic course
• Ideally have also undertaken either ILS or ALS along with a mentorship course such as ENB 998 and an Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course
• Demonstrate experience working with a varied care mix
To apply for this role please submit your CV through the link provided.
For further information regarding this role or any other nursing opportunities in the private healthcare sector please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyor visit SYK Recruitment’s website for a full list of vacancies.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.