Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP
London, Greater London, England
- £ 34000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
Up to £34,000 p/a| | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Anaesthetics and Recovery | Great Staff Benefits
A leading North London hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurse/Practitioner with experience in both Anaesthetics and Recovery/PACU to join their Theatres Department.
Details of this Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
This Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP position will involve delivering a safe and effective clinical service to patients during the pre and post-operative phases of care, supporting with anaesthesia and preparing equipment prior to the procedure and assisting patients with pain management and taking observations following surgery.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP role should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Proven experience working in a theatre setting with experience working with a diverse patient mix across both Anaesthetic and Recovery/PACU settings
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification in addition to a mentorship/teaching qualification, ideally along with additional post-qualification clinical training
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to maintain accurate clinical records
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.