Clinical Lead Nurse
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8) | 40 hours | Days | Mainly Supernumerary | Large Nursing Home |
An experienced Registered General Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work full time days as Clinical Lead in a large nursing home in Leeds.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rate of pay of £40,000 to £45,000 per annum which is equivalent to NHS Band 7/8 rates of pay
• Mainly supernumerary
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.