Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC Rating |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work night shifts at a privately owned, elderly and dementia nursing home in Walsall.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• An excellent hourly rate of £17.00 which equates to NHS Band 6
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
Responsibilities of the Night Nurse role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Walsall, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentCheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Learning Disability Service for Men - paying up to £33K p/a Location: Cheadle, Staff...