Oncology / Haematology Staff Nurse
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 18 Jun 2020
Founded in 1989, Spire Leicester is a high performing hospital with a great track record in superior patient care. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging, and diagnostic technology, meaning we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like orthopaedics and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be joining this small dedicated team of Oncology specialists including Oncology and Haematology Nurses, specialist Consultants and Support Workers. You will be working in a busy, dedicated oncology unit with 12 beds treating a very wide variety of cancers.
We provide full UKONS training.
- Delivering excellent patient care patients undergoing cancer treatments
- Preparation and administration of SACT
- Monitoring patients during treatment
- Arranging discharges and follow up care with patients
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Current oncology qualification
- Experience within haematology is desirable
- CVC and cannulation skills
- Flexibility is essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentDaventry, Northamptonshire, England
Staff Nurse - Complex Care / Brain injuries Location: Daventry, Northampton Salary: £24,000 to £36,000 per annum ( £12.30 - £18.46 ...