Registered Nurse Night Duty
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 28,512 - 33,792 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
Our Client has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
The position is based within a Category B local prison receiving sentenced and remand young offender and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
The healthcare team are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to prisoners in their care. The healthcare team is staffed 24 hours a day and is made up of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
This is a full time permanent night duty position and offers a competitive salary of £28,512 - £33,792 per annum.
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• G4S Life Assurance Scheme
• Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel supplier
The ideal candidate
Essential skills a Nurse:
• Part 1 NMC Registration
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
• 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse:
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of triage
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience of long term conditions.
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
*Golden Hello- paid in 3 instalments: £500 month 1, month 12, month 24