Staff Nurse - RGN Band 5
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 21 - 32 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
NEXGEN LOCUM is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse to work in Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas.
• Our Clients is a prestigious Nursing Home based in Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas
• Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
• Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
• Do you want to choose your own hours?
• Full and part-time hours
• Then look no further
As general nurses, you’ll play a vital role in providing healthcare within a nursing environment. You will be expected to provide care, support and advice to the elderly patients, as well as liaising with family members. Daily tasks may include cleaning and dressing wounds, administering medication and aiding with physical examinations.
You will need to possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve problems and excellent judgment. You will need to be able to connect with your patients and their families by demonstrating genuine empathy and compassion.
In addition, you will also require the following skills:
• Excellent listening and observational skills
• The ability to work well with others
• Knowledge of medicine
• Computer literacy
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Sensitivity and patience
• Quick decision making
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
By joining NEXGEN, you can enjoy:
• Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments the volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
• Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
• The first sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
• Competitive pay rates
• Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
• Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience along with a current NMC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
THE IMPORTANT BIT:
• Competitive pay rates are available, earn up to £32.00 per hour
• 6 or 12 hours shifts; ad hoc and long term bookings
• NEXGEN LOCUM welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Ward nurse in Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35400 - 44300 Per yearFull timePermanentHereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Registered Adult Nurse ( Brain Injury Rehabilitation ) [... Click Apply...], Herefordshire Salary: £18.18 per hour (day shifts) £2...