Registered Nurse IRC Secure Healthcare
Gatwick, West Sussex, England
- £ 29937 - 29937 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
About our Site:
Our client has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, providing primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
The Immigration Removal Centre (IRC) is a 24 hours site that holds 400 plus detainees suspected of visa violations, illegal entry or unauthorised arrival to the UK and are waiting for flights, transfers or to be released in to the community. They have a fast turnover of detainees so a wide range skill set will be needed and trained/supported. From triage, chronic disease management to acute care.
This is a full time permanent position and offers a competitive salary of £29,973 per annum
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The ideal candidate
Essential skills a Nurse:
• Part 1 NMC Registration
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
• 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse:
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of triage
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience of long term conditions.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
*Golden Hello- paid in 3 instalments: £500 month 1, month 12, month 24
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Practice nurse, Ward nurse in Gatwick, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
This busy, expanding ICU/HDU directorate runs across several areas and cares for over 6,500 level 2-3 emergency and elective patien...