Director of Nursing and Clinical Services
London, Greater London, England
- £ 70000 - 75000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 19 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
£70,000 to £75,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN Nurse Manager to work as Director of Nursing and Clinical Services in their hospital in North London.
This hospital offers services ranging from routine investigations to complex surgery and boasts state of the art facilities and internationally renowned consultants and specialists.
What the hospital is offering the successful Director of Clinical Services and details of the vacancy:
• 37.5 hours per week, on days on a permanent contract
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £70,000 to £75,000 depending on experience
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance, plus health and wellness screening
• Retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts plus cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Director of Clinical Services, you will work with the Hospital Manager to provide effective and efficient clinical and operational management of the wards, outpatients, diagnostics, physiotherapy, pharmacy, cardiology and theatres departments. You will ensure excellent standards of clinical care are provided and that all patients receive a high-quality, safe and effective service from admission to discharge.
Applicants for this Director of Clinical Services post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with a background in acute/surgical and day case settings
• Have a portfolio of CPD which includes a professional management qualification, a teaching and mentorship qualification and post-registration clinical studies in addition to root cause analysis training
• Demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience in a senior nursing role, with experience leading a large MDT ideally within the private sector
• Financially aware with good budget management skills and able to maintain a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on quality
• A strong, positive and proactive leader and able to implement change, motivate staff and gain widespread support and cohesion within the MDT, with a friendly, approachable and personable manner
• Strong problem-solving, planning and organisational skills and experience in clinical audits
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC compliance requirements and quality assurance tools and systems
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20 - 28 Per hourPart timeTemporaryCarshalton, Greater London, England
For a role based in Sutton, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an NHS...