Swanage, Dorset, England
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 19 May 2020
- 16 Jun 2020
Home Manager - Swanage, Dorset
£38,000 Annual Salary - 40 Hours Per Week
We are seeking an experienced and motivated residential care 'Home Manager' to manage our clients beautiful care home in Swanage, Dorset.
The home provides support for the elderly, dementia and physical disabilities. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and share our vision to become an outstanding service registered with CQC.
My client's home already holds an overall 'Good' CQC report. However, they want an ambitious and experienced manager who can help them go further and up another levels.
Duties For 'Home Manager' Will Include:
- Responsibility of the home
- Staff management/appraisals/Training
- Care plans/reviews/meetings
- Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.
Qualifications and Skills Required For 'Home Manager':
- 2 years minimum working as a Home Manager within Nursing Homes.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- NMC Pin Essential
- A proven history of 'GOOD' CQC reports
If you're interested in this role as a 'Home Manager', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on Applyand use job reference number GL42941.