Registered General Nurse
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 16.15 - 16.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
£16.15 to £16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating | Great Benefits |
A privately owned nursing home in Northampton currently has a full time vacancy for an experienced, RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This large nursing home looks after elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN position:
• 38 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £16.15 to £16.30 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Days only
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
• Support with revalidation
• Discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Excellent career development
• Flexible working
• Free parking
As Staff Nurse RGN you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Candidates must have nursing home experience
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 70000 - 74000 Per yearFull timePermanentNuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Peripatetic Home Manager / Troubleshooting Home Manager £70k + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + BenefitsMidlands Area but must be prepar...