Nursing Home Manager
Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 19 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
£50,000 to £55,000 per annum | 40 hours | Days | Fully CQC Compliant Elderly Care Home | Great Benefits |
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with experience managing UK nursing homes is required to lead and develop a large care home in Woodbridge.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, working day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
• Excellent induction and training programmes
• Workplace pension
• Support with continuous professional development
• Uniforms provided
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home but will receive support from regional management and Head Office.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in the management of a UK nursing home with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
• Very good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality assurance frameworks
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.