Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
£18.45 p/h + Paid Breaks, Bonus & Benefits – Circa £33.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours – Days | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly nursing home in the Wallingford area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
The home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
What the home is offering and details of this role:
• A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £18.45 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary in the region of £33,580
• A joining bonus of up to £1,500 following 12 months service (Subject to T&Cs) plus recommend a friend cash incentives
• A fantastic private pension scheme with matched contributions of up to 9%
• 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
• Free on-site parking and subsidised meals while on duty
In this role, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 26.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse Slough, Berkshire. The role is based in Co...
£ 36000.0 - 41000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
Deputy Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Female Locked Rehab Ward - £40,000 p/a + £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, Hampshir...
£ 0.0 - 19.0 Per hourFull timePermanentChipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse-Chipping Norton-£19+ Paid BreaksService: Small serviceAmber Mace is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Staf...