Deputy Manager - fully supernumerary
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 39500 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 May 2020
- 15 Jun 2020
£40,000 per annum
I am currently looking for an experienced Deputy Manager for a Care Home based in Stafford. The home offers nursing and residential care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation within the local community. The home is situated close to local transport links and would be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Within the role of the Deputy Manager you will help oversee the entire service working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure the home is up to their high standards. This is a hands on role and you will be expected to market, promote, advertise and recruit as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. You will lead and inspire your team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to your residents.
Experience Required as Deputy Manager:-
• Experienced as a manager of a CQC registered service provision for older people and dementia care.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Strong influencing and communication skills.
• Strong experience working with Dementia and elderly care.
This role is fully supernumerary with a day shift pattern. My client will offer the Deputy Manager:-
• A competitive salary of £40,000 per annum.
• Continues learning and development.
• Substantial rewards and benefits.
• Pension Scheme
• Free uniform
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or click to apply