Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 39500 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 May 2020
- 15 Jun 2020
£40,000 per annum
Purosearch has a new job opportunity that you won't want to pass on; we are looking for a Clinical Lead to work in a medium service near Leeds. This is a Nursing home that provides care for the elderly and those with dementia. It has a fantastic reputation with the local community. The home is close to the A64 (M) and would be any easy commute from surrounding areas.
My client is seeking a confident and motivated individual in return for your hard work they will offer a competitive salary and fantastic company benefits. The role is supernumary and mainly Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week.
What's in it for you as Clinical Lead:-
• Competitive salary of £40,000 per annum
• Welcome Bonus
• Training and Development opportunities
• Career progression
• Additional Company awards and benefits
Experience for the Clinical Lead Role:-
• Strong clinical experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience of working in care setting.
• Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
How to apply for the role of Clinical Lead: To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or click to apply