Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) - Small Nursing Home
Carluke, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 0 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 May 2020
- 15 Jun 2020
Deputy Manager - Small Nursing Home
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a change? Or a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead with strong leadership skills looking for your next step? Look no further, as this is the role for you!!
Abbie at Amber Mace is looking for a Deputy Manager to join a friendly nursing homes with a family atmosphere in Carluke. With fantastic Care Inspectorate ratings, this home provides first class Nursing and Elderly care and is renowned for its dementia care.
Ideally you will possess first class leadership skills
• You will have a passion for care
• A valid Nursing PIN
• 2 years' experience working within a care
• Experience leading and inspiring a small team
You will support and assist the Home Manager with the overall running of the nursing home.
As a deputy manager, you will lead shifts and provide support and guidance to an experienced clinical team, the Deputy Manager will be responsible for staff supervisions, appraisals, recruitment, training, care plans, audits, reviews and attending management meetings.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Home Manager with the overall responsibility of the nursing homes
• Report into the Home Manager
• Support/Lead the team
• Complete care plans/reviews and audits
• Be involved with staff training and inducting new staff members
• Contribute to ensuring Care Inspectorate compliance
• Ensure the highest level of care to the residents
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please do not hesitate to call Abbie at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or APPLY with your latest CV!