Staff Nurse - Days
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 18 - 18.32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 May 2020
- 11 Jun 2020
£18.32 per hour
Purosearch has a fantastic job opportunity to join an exclusive care provider; I am looking for calm, resourceful and energetic individual who is motivated, hardworking and keen to join a friendly team.
I am looking for a Staff Nurse to work in a beautiful medium service which has a good CQC rating. The home provides Residential care with Nursing; it boasts opulence and comfort and is surrounded by delightful gardens. It is situated in a well-established village location and is close to the A19 and therefore an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Staff Nurse Duties Will Include:
• Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
• Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
• Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
• Promoting residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
Staff Nurse Requirements:
• RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified with current PIN.
• Previous experience of working within elderly/Dementia environment.
• Commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
Benefits for the Staff Nurse:
• A fantastic salary of up to £18.32 per hour
• Excellent company benefits and annual leave
• Career progression
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com