Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Fort William, Highland, Scotland
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 May 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
Up to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Night Shifts Only | Excellent Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
A private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Fort William area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their night team as Night Charge Nurse on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly and dementia nursing care, meeting all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• A full time contract of 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of up to £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A Welcome Bonus of £1000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.