Clinical Lead - Mansfield
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16 - 16.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 May 2020
- 11 Jun 2020
£17.50 per hour
Are you a passionate and experienced nurse looking to make a new and exciting career move?
Purosearch are looking for a hard-working and caring professional to build on the existing committed team. I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN) for a Nursing home situated in a picturesque and vibrant village location close to Mansfield with a well established care provider. This is a medium service which has a great reputation with the local community; the home is easily accessible from surrounding areas and close to local transport links.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of £17.50 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Working for a well established company
• The role will be 2 nursing shifts per week (8am-8pm) and 2 supernumerary shifts (9am-5pm) with flexibility. Opportunity to pick up extra nursing or supernumerary if needed.
As Clinical Lead, you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
Job Requirements for the role of Clinical Lead:
• To oversee care plans, lead/ support a team of staff
• Assist with training of new staff
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Clinical Lead:
• Valid PIN number, RGN/RMN
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• Excellent communication & Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
To apply please contact Rebecca on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org