Deputy Manager - Leominster- £40K+-Small Home!
Leominster, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 0 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 May 2020
- 10 Jun 2020
Deputy Manager- Leominster- £40K+-Small Home!
Hours: 3 long days and 1 office day
Are you a senior, experienced nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Clinical Deputy looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Lindsay at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to join the team at a small-sized home that offers residential and nursing care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or other age related conditions.
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will possess strong clinical skills and will ideally have experience at a senior nursing/deputy nurse manager level and hold a valid nursing PIN.
The Role of Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Strong clinical skills and experience
• Experience at a supervisory level
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
• Possess a strong understanding of CQC standards and regulations
In return, my client will offer a competitive hourly rate of £40k and excellent benefits, including ongoing professional development, training and career progression.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or send an up to date CV to Lindsay@ambermace.com.