Staff Nurse – Days – from £36k!
Axford, Marlborough, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 May 2020
- 10 Jun 2020
Staff Nurse Days from £36k!
Salary: £18.50 p/h
Shifts: Days Only
Service: Medium sized nursing Home
Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? Are you a dedicated Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number? We are currently recruiting for registered nurses to join the team at a medium sized nursing home just outside of Malborough, Wiltshire.
You will be joining a friendly and hardworking team and will be joining a well-renowned care company that offers excellent benefits and career opportunities.
What the role involves:
• Ensuring the well-being of all residents, ascertaining that their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Implementing personalised assessments and developing care plans to match each resident's needs
• Be dedicated to continuous professional development
What you'll need:
• Valid Nursing PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Experienced providing care for Elderly people desirable, although not essential
How to apply:
Call Charlotte at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 to discuss the role, alternatively, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental health nurse in Axford, Marlborough, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Wiltshire Salary: £35000 Company: Independent Assessment Services Clinical...