Night Nurse Manager – North West London - £45.5k
Greater London, England
- £ 0 - 45500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 May 2020
- 9 Jun 2020
Night Nurse Manager North West London - £45.5k
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Night Nurse Manager to join the team at an award winning nursing home in North West London, close to Pinner and Wembley.
Our client offers high-quality nursing, residential, dementia and respite care for elderly residents and has an Excellent CQC rating. This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced nurse looking to further their career.
As the Night Nurse Manager, you will be in charge of the nursing unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, with proven experience of managing a team in a residential environment.
As the Night Head of Care, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met during the night
• Overall responsibility of the home during the night
• Supervising clinical staff on the night shift
• Nursing Administration
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL - RGN, RMN, RNLD
• Proven track record of managing a team within a care home setting
• Strong Clinical Background
• Able to work to own initiative
In return, my client will offer a salary of £45.5k , extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role would be suitable for; Senior Nurse, Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Home Manager.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32400 - 34700 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service Loc...