Registered Nurse (Days) – Leatherhead - £18.50/Hour
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 May 2020
- 9 Jun 2020
Registered Nurse (Days) Leatherhead - £18.50/Hour
Amber Mace is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join the team at a brand new care home in Leatherhead, Surrey. My client, a small, independent care provider is looking for staff nurses with a valid NMC PIN for their new service.
This is a well-renowned care company that offers excellent career progression, benefits and training. You will be joining a hardworking, friendly and multidisciplinary team call today to find out more about how to become a part of this wonderful organisation.
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31300 - 33153 Per yearFull timePermanentHassocks, West Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Acute Mental Health Ward Job Title: Staff Nurse Service Type: Acute Ward - male only Location: Hassocks, West Sussex ...