Staff Nurse (Days) - £19.20p/h – High Wycombe
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 19.2 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 May 2020
- 9 Jun 2020
Staff Nurse (Days) - £19.20p/h High Wycombe
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for two nurses to join a friendly, enthusiastic team at an elderly nursing home near High Wycombe, paying fantastic hourly rates of pay with a multitude of other benefits on offer from the high end care provider.
This elderly/dementia nursing home is part of a prestigious care group that leads the market in professionally run homes based on an ethos of integrity and care, really valuing the ongoing care and comfort of the residents who stay with them. They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
If you are a Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact Nadia at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package and a wage of up to £19.20p/h!
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Jordan at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org