RGN – Elderly Care Home - £16.73 p/h
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 0 - 16.73 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 May 2020
- 8 Jun 2020
RGN Elderly Care Home
Hours: Full time or Part Time
Salary: £16.73 per hour
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for hard-working, lively and caring Staff Nurses for well-established nursing homes across Sheffield.
The homes offer excellent accommodation and dementia care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia. All the home offer a variety of facilities to help the residents live their life to the full.
You will be joining a friendly and active multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of residential and nursing care. You will be required to make appropriate contributions and clinical assessments by providing individualised care for the patients or residents.
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will be required to:
• Assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
• Be dedicated to Continuous Professional Development
• Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse
• Promote equality and diversity
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
Requirements for the Staff Nurse role:
• You should be a qualified RGN with a valid UK NMC pin
• Excellent communication skills
In return, my client is offering an hourly rate of £16.73 p/h and an excellent benefits package.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send me your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.