Clinical Lead - Kidderminster
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- £ 39000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 May 2020
- 8 Jun 2020
£40,000 per annum
Purosearch are proud to be working with an established and local care provider of care. We are looking for a clinical lead to work in a brand new service which will boast modern facilities and will provide the highest standards of safety, comfort and care to residents who have a variety of care needs which includes; residential, nursing and dementia. It will be the ideal environment for a staff nurse to progress their career. The home is situated close to the city centre and will be easily commutable from surrounding areas.
The Clinical Lead will be a natural leader who will have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
• RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• A competitive salary of £40,000 per annum
• On-going training and development.
The role will be 42.5 hours which will include 2 days supernumerary and 3 days Nursing.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org