Nursing Home Manager RGN
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 50000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 May 2020
- 8 Jun 2020
Nursing Home Manager
Excellent Salary £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
This is your opportunity to become an exceptional manager in a dedicated and supportive Team!
My client is currently looking for a Nursing Home Manager for a medium care home in Bradford. This home provides specialist nursing & social care for frail elderly and those with dementia.
As Nursing Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. My client is seeking a strong manager with full and up to date knowledge of CQC standards and legislation.
Main Duties of Nursing Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• Current Nurse PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Proven track record of successful large home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Experience with elderly/dementia
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive manager's salary of up to £60,000 per annum, career progression, training and development.
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com