RGN or RMN Staff Nurse
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 18 - 18.50 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 11 May 2020
- 20 Aug 2020
£18 - £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £23K/Band 6 Equivalent | | 24 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | £1K Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Norwich nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a part-time basis.
This fully CQC compliant care home looks after elderly residents and supports those with dementia and disability care needs.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse vacancy:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours/2 long shifts per week, with the opportunity to undertake some overtime shifts
• Flexible shift patterns covering a 24/7 rota
• Fantastic rates of pay offered from £18 to £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £23,090
• Enhanced pay rate for Bank Holidays
• £1,000 welcome bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
Duties for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally have previous experience in a long-term adult social care/UK care home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.