Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified) £48k
Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 45000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 7 May 2020
- 4 Jun 2020
Role: Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified)
Location: Chipping Camden, Gloucestershire
Salary: up to £48,000 p/a
Notes: Immediate interviews available!
A highly regarded nursing in Gloucestershire currently have a deputy manager vacancy available. The home has a FANTASTIC reputation within its local area and pride themselves on the excellent standards of care they provide. This is a well-established home with a strong staff team and is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
The home cares for the elderly and those with dementia, so whilst prior experience in a deputy manager role isn't essential, experience caring for the elderly would be desirable. If you are a proactive registered nurse who enjoys working in a fast paced environment then apply today to find out more…
The Role & Qualifications:
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Supernumerary and on the floor shifts
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Clinical Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Charlotte at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV to Charlotte@ambermace.com! I look forward to receiving your application!
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Rehab and Recovery Service - complex mental health needs Location: Birmingham Salary: £26,000 - £33,00...