Regional Clinical Lead
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 22 May 2020
- 7 Jun 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse to join our Clinical team. You will have the opportunity to develop your professional and clinical skills and make a real difference to our clinical customers, allowing them to stay in their own homes. As the Regional Clinical Lead you will lead and develop the person-centred care we deliver to those customers with clinical or complex needs We focus on younger adults, spinal injury and acquired brain injury.
Reporting to the Regional Director as a specialist Nurse you will support and continuously improve the clinical governance and quality of care delivered to our customers, write and review care plans, support managers with clinical supervisions and assessments and train and mentor our Carers in the field. For this role you will be visible across the region, observing, monitoring and training our carers, providing feedback on good clinical practice and creating a training and learning culture to embed clinical and complex practice.
• Oversee all clinical interventions/delegated nursing tasks or procedures and provide guidance and support to managers around complex care
• Oversee the smooth and efficient day to day case management of complex clinical need customers
• Guide and approve costings for Complex Care packages and assess new business packages as required
• Identify any areas of opportunity to grow and develop Complex Care to improve the profitability of the region
• Provide training for carers in clinical interventions and tasks where directed by the NHS team and be fully accountable for the delivery of clinical training across Live In and HVS
• Ensure all policies and procedures are reviewed by QA and amalgamated with our policies and procedures to ensure we are fully compliant with regulation and latest NICE/NMC guidance
Who you are:
You will be clinically focussed with a current NMC PIN (Adult) and will be ambitious to use this experience in a commercial environment. This role offers the successful applicant the flexibility to really make the role your own. At Helping Hands, we employ experts and take direction from you. If this sounds like the type of company where you could develop your career, we also offer the following benefits:
• Car Allowance
• Paid travel expenses
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Workplace pensions scheme
• An employee assistance programme
• Extensive staff discount programme
• Performance related pay rewards
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Starting Salary: £38,760 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pmAre you a Reg...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentCardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Starting Salary: £38,760 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesImportant note - Interview process is currently comput...