Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 7 May 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates NHS Band 6) | 42 hours | Days only | Elderly and Dementia Nursing | Great Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in central Glasgow.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 42 hours per week available
• Days only
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.