Hove, East Sussex, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
£17.00 per hour, possible negotiation (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Hours Available | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
My client is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team at their care home in Hove. The home offers elderly frail and disability care along with specialised dementia care and supporting those with mental health conditions.
Details of these Registered Nurse positions and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time hours available on a permanent contract
• Day and night shifts available
• £17.00 per hour which is negotiable for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Free uniform and meals
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse RNLD
• Ideally experienced but the home may consider applications from newly qualified nurses who are committed to working in elderly care
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24-hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.