Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 16.5 - 16.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 May 2020
- 4 Jun 2020
Nursing Home Night Manager- RMN
Are you an experienced RMN who loves working nights & is looking for the next step in their career?
Do you have a specialist interest in dementia & memory care?
An OUTSTANDING nursing home in the Sunderland area is in need of a passionate, motivated & experienced RMN with an active PIN to take the helm of the home as a Night Manager on a full time basis.
This medium sized specialist Nursing Home is owned by a leading UK provider & is highly rated by CQC & the local community & beyond for it's pioneering care within the memory & dementia sector & has an experienced manager & staff team who are looking for an exceptional RMN to join the team managing the nursing & care team on the night shift & supporting the Home Manager is continuing the homes success.
** This Night Manager position is for a specialist memory & dementia home & therefore a RMN qualification & interest/experience in this area is a MUST! **
The successful Night Manager will:
• Manage the care & nursing staff on night shifts
• Complete audits & supervisions
• Manage all staffing issues within the night team e.g rota's
• Ensure the highest levels of care are provided to residents at all times
The successful Night Manager will be:
• RMN qualified with an active PIN
• Have at least 2 years experience post qualification
• Experience & passion for dementia & memory care
• Excellent communication & leadership skills
The successful Night Manager will receive:
• A salary of £16.73p/h
• Full time, permanent position
• Excellent progression opportunities
• Holiday allowance
• Pension scheme
• Subscription to Nursing Times
• DBS/NMC costs covered
• First class training & induction schemes
For more information please call Michaela@Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org