Staff Nurse Brand New Unit
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2020
- 4 Jun 2020
Staff Nurses BRAND NEW UNIT
Days & Nights Available
£18.00 - 19.00 per hour
Full and Part Time Hours
Purosearch are looking for hard-working and caring Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to open a brand new unit in an already established home. We are looking for a Staff Nurse to work in a service in Leeds. The home provide comfort and care to residents who have a variety of care needs which include; residential, nursing and dementia. The home is conveniently located and close to local transport links and amenities.
My client is committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence. My client runs purpose built nursing homes that provide nursing and residential care for the elderly.
Experience for the Staff Nurse Role:
• Strong clinical experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience of working in care setting.
• Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
Skills/ Qualifications of the Staff Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience working with the elderly desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return my client will offer a salary of up to £19.00 per hour. To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com