Clinical Lead - Winchester
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 May 2020
- 3 Jun 2020
Clinical Lead / Nurse Manager / Clinical Manager
RGN / RMN
£40k - £45k
Purosearch are working exclusively with a fantastic, upmarket care provider who require a registered nurse / clinical lead for their brilliant and outstanding home in the Southampton area.
If you are a highly clinical nurse who wants to deliver the best care to elderly residents then this is the job for you.
This Clinical Lead / Nurse Manager / Clinical Manager role is key to the success of the home. They require an experienced nurse who is happy to work in a shift pattern. Our client requires people who are dedicated and can be flexible depending on the requirements of the home. They want someone who will be an active part of the management team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge deliver outstanding nursing care and will deliver exceptionally high standards to ensure a quality care experience for service users.
You will manage teams of nurses and take a lead in clinical matters.
Clinical Lead / Nurse Manager / Clinical Manager Requirements:
· Be a Registered Nurse with a current PIN
· You will be forward thinking, dynamic and keen for a challenge
· You will have a strong clinical nursing background
Clinical Lead / Nurse Manager / Clinical Manager Main Duties:
· Assessing, monitoring and evaluating the needs of the residents
· Manage and supervise the nursing and care team to ensure high standards of care are maintained.
· Ensure compliance in relation to CQC and all areas of regulation
· Comply with all policies and procedures