Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 20.0 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
£20 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 48 Hours | Days and Nights | Bonus and Benefits | Experience Essential |
An experienced RGN or RMN with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will be based in a care home the Ipswich area and you will be required to travel to cover shifts occasionally at short notice, across 5 homes throughout the Suffolk region.
Details of this Peripatetic RGN/RMN role:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, covering a 24/7 rota
• An enhanced pay rate of £20.00 per hour, which is due to the increased flexibility required in this role and is in line with Band 7 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £49,920
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression
• A welcome bonus of up to £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• A company pension plan, a generous annual leave allowance and support with NMC revalidation
As Peripatetic Nurse, you will cover a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
The successful candidate for this Peripatetic Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
• Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.