Deputy Nurse Manager
Chichester, West Sussex, England
- £ 18.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 May 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£18.50 to £19.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Fully CQC Compliant |
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Deputy Manager in their care home in Chichester. This is a privately-owned service for 30+ residents, elderly and younger adults, supporting those with physical disabilities and dementia.
Details of this Deputy Manager post and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Day shifts
• An excellent hourly rate of £18.50 to £19.50 dependant on experience and with potential room for negotiation for the right candidate, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7
• Paid breaks
• Enhancement for overtime an extra £1.50 per hour
As Deputy Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
• Some clinical shifts and some supernumerary shifts
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7-day care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.