Staff Nurse - Lincolnshire
Market Deeping, Peterborough, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 15.5 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 May 2020
- 2 Jun 2020
Staff Nurse - Nights
£16.00 per hour
We are looking for a Staff Nurse (Nights) to join a progressive, well established and reputable provider of Care.
What do you need to be a Staff Nurse?
• You should be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin (RGN).
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• To be able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and nurses, GPs, social workers and the residents themselves.
• Have experience dealing with service users who suffer with dementia.
We are now looking to recruit for a Staff Nurse for a medium service which has a GOOD' cqc rating in all areas; the home is immaculately presented, with a lovely warm, welcoming and pleasant feel. It is located in a picturesque location and has an excellent reputation with the local community.
What's in it for you as Staff Nurse:-
• Salary of £16.00 per hour.
• Comprehensive pension.
• Brilliant career progression.
• Excellent training and development.
• Staff benefits and Schemes.
• Paid breaks
To apply please contact Rebecca on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com