Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN
Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 50,000 - 50,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 4 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Up to £50,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Nursing Home Management Experience Essential | Elderly and Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN |
A leading Suffolk nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant home is in the Hadleigh area and offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a great setting that provides residents with excellent quality of care and life.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, working day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8a rates of pay
• A generous performance-related bonus scheme
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• A great pension package and medical insurance
As Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applications will be considered from qualified candidates who meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate current/recent experience in the management of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
• Very good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Local Authority requirements, Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.