Registered Nurse RGN
Cromer, Norfolk, England
- £ 18.36 - 18.36 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 May 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£18.36 p/h (NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full time | Day or Night shifts available | Specialist Dementia Home |
A charitably run nursing home in the Cromer area is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team on days or nights.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Registered Nurse RGN:
• Full time contract on a permanent basis
• A competitive hourly rate of £18.36 p/h (NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• Free onsite parking and uniform
• 25 days annual leave entitlement
• A workplace pension scheme
As Registered Nurse RGN you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, ensuring clinical records are up to date and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift to ensure the delivery of high quality clinical and personal care.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse RGN post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting, or interested in working in this sector of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.