Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 1 May 2020
- 29 May 2020
Why work here?
• Mix of Supernumerary and On the Floor Hours
• Free Training
• The home will consider nurses from a variety of sectors - RGN/RMN
• True progression opportunities will be available
• Supportive and friendly team
• Great rates of pay
• Day shifts only
• This home has excellent online reviews (9.7/10 on care home)
• GOOD CQC Rated Home
Description: Amber Mace Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Nurse Qualified deputy manager for a medium elderly/dementia nursing service in Bromley. This home is part of a group of homes across the UK and has an excellent reputation in the local community due to the high quality of the care they provide. The home has large immersive garden areas to be enjoyed by both residents and staff and offers a varied activity schedule within the home.
The successful candidate will be:
• An NMC Registered Nurse
• Have a Valid DBS Certificate (transferable DBS would be advantageous)
• A strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Have previous management experience within a nursing home environment
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Nadia on 01904 571187 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to receiving your application!
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Bromley, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32400 - 34700 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service Loc...