Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 15.3 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 May 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£15.30 p/h – Circa £26.2K/Band 5 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A purpose-built nursing home in Cardiff is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The large home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to people of all ages from the local area.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse role:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract to work flexible night shifts
• Excellent pay rates of £15.30 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £26,250
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.