Registered Mental Health Nurse
Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
- £ 27456 - 36608 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Apr 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Registered Mental Health Nurse - We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Care Home located in Glenrothes, Fife. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
* Location : Glenrothes, Fife
* Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia and Palliative Care for older adults. They also cater for young adults with Physical Disabilities.
* Salary : £16.00 per hour ( £27,456 - £36,608 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
* Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts : Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
* Contract type: Permanent
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults who require Nursing and Palliative Care. They also cater for young adults with Physical Disabilities. They are rated very highly with a 9.6 rating on Apply (reviews are from a mixture of staff, family and residents).
Employee Benefits include:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A buddy system for new starters for extra support
* A high number of qualified nurses on shift
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* CPD top up
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
Covid-19 / coronavirus - : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentKirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Staff Nurse Location : Kirkcaldy, Fife Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care and Palliative Care for older adults Salary : £15.45...