Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Apr 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small, privately owned elderly nursing home in Daventry is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RMN to join their team on full time nights.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract on night shifts only
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
Working as Night Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Post-registration experience within an elderly nursing home setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.