Clinical Service Manager - Substance Missuse
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 39000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Apr 2020
- 28 May 2020
Clinical Services Manager
£40,000 per annum
Purosearch are looking for a hard-working and caring professional to build on an existing team. I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager for an Integrated Substance Misuse Service in Wakefield. My client is a leading health and social care provider within the UK who take pride themselves on the services they offer.
The Role Responsibility for the Clinical Services Manager:
• Wide range of clinical duties
• Managing the prescribing and wellbeing clinics, completing audits and ensuring safeguarding.
• Lead for aspects of the clinical governance of the service and some key performance indicators.
• You will lead and manage a team.
• Shape the service delivery and contribute to delivering clinically excellent services.
Clinical Services Manager Requirements:
• RMN or RNLD qualified with valid Nursing PIN
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Clinical experience in a drug and alcohol setting
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
In Return my client will offer the Clinical Services Manager:
• A salary of £40,000 per annum
• NMC Registration Renewal fee
• Learning and development opportunities
• Annual Leave
• Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
• Additional company benefits and schemes
• Flexible working patterns
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or click to apply