Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 0 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Apr 2020
- 25 May 2020
Days and Nights available
Burton on Trent
Days or Night Shifts Available - Immediate Interviews Being Held!!
A welcoming nursing home in Burton on Trent seeks an experienced nurse to join the team and work either day or night shifts on a full time or part time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic nurse looking to join a supportive group of care homes who can true offer career progression and a fantastic career in a friendly and welcoming environment!
If you are a nurse wanting to develop your skills and experience in a supportive and encouraging environment then apply now to find out more…
Why work here?
• This home pays an excellent hourly rate of up to £18ph
• The home will consider nurses from a variety of sectors - RGN/RMN/RN
• True progression opportunities available into senior and management roles
• Supportive and friendly team
• Great rates of pay
• Variety of hours and shifts available to suit your needs
• This home is privately owned currently with an Overall Good rating with CQC - great for progression
If you would like to hear more or apply for this fantastic opportunity, please call Claire @ Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send over your current CV to Claire@ambermace.com for more details on this role!
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29252.7 - 35007.97 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) Location: Nottingham Salary: £22,798.00 - £29,252.70 per annum (negotiable dependant on experie...