Hailsham, East Sussex, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Apr 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 5 Equivalent | Negotiable DoE | FT or PT Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Hailsham nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a full or part-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts are available
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which may be negotiable for the right person and is in line with Band 5 rates of pay
As RGN/RMN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.