Recovery Theatre Practitioner ODP or RGN
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 31000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Apr 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£31,000 to £35,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
A leading private hospital in Chelmsford currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or ODP to join their operating department as Recovery Theatre Practitioner.
The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Recovery Theatre Practitioner RGN or ODP position:
• 37.5 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Day shifts
• Excellent salary offered from £31,000 to £35,000 per annum plus enhancements
• 25 days annual
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
As Recovery Theatre Practitioner, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising in theatre disciplines of anaesthetics and recovery. You will support in the management and organisation of care, being responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care.
What our client is looking for in a Recovery Theatre Practitioner:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• The ideal candidate will be an ALS provider (registered with the resus council UK)
• A sound knowledge of the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of clinical departments and committed to maintaining the standards of the WHO safer surgery process
• Able to participate in continuous improvement processes in the peri-operative environment
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.